Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI WEN:D
(sorry wei wen had to take pics from yr blog) not my fault a? u dun let me take yr pic.lol

Today suppose to have patrol meeting but once again all my patrol di was sit n start to laugh. that's all! Camp time well ill just make it simple..DIE!!!!! then they have a surprise cake for wei wen. which I know just need to act blurr..okok i dun really know whats happening that time but ayo! i know la! a APL..you late 1 hour ok?! Almost like the end that time (thanks to me) than you thank you..all of us when to the top of the building to play? i dunno whta u call it. I took the remainding of the cake and smash at wei wens hair..my hand all full of the cheese thingy! then william follow up by pouring water. And other just stand there! (do what?) become wall a? so wei wen..have fun? oya and she said that she need to wash her hair 4 time to get the cheese out:D Its ok wei wen these things happens only once a year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Eerr..was that my job? woops..sorry haha not angry rite?

No comments: