Tuesday, November 4, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER BABY!!!!!!!!!
Today 4/11/2008 finally the super crazy gila monkey baboon mega giga gempak exam is over!! Starting wanted to parkour but its was raining before so the ground is wet :( Dangerous!! then when hyper outside school. Shouting, jumping and almost drop do's triple scoop ice-cream:D And the ice-cream uncle was so kind! He gave Aravind and me free those asam kind of stick for free! thank you ice-cream uncle! Then the bad luck came~ its was quite late alreadi..sudenly~I found that I lost my bike keys!! Blood was all over the floor!!!(that part was crap) when back to school to search for the missing key.but all the place was lock! so I had to walk back home-.- at teh bridge Aravind was kind enough to lend me his bike. so I cycle back home:D so its a bad and good luck day. What a weird day. Muhahahahaaahahaha. stop it its retarded-.-

No comments: